Friday, January 3, 2014

Hats, hats and more hats.

 Here are a bunch of hats I've knitted and given away recently. The four in this top picture were for a sister-in-law and her three kids. The girls got my modified version of Hermione's cable and eyelet hat. The pattern is available for free here. You can find my modifications on Ravelry.
The forth hat was for the boy in the family. The pattern is also a free one, it's available as a Ravelry download. It is called the Strib hat. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn for all of them.
 This next hat was for a baby shower. I've made this one before, for one of my nephews. It's a great hat. It's called the Striped Elf Hat and is a free Ravelry download. They yarn is a mystery. I got it at a yarn swap at my knitting group.
 The hat is super stretchy. I tried it on my Little Miss I. and it looks so cute on her.
I've got a few more knits to share with you that were Christmas presents, and then it's all about baby shower gifts. I think there must be something in the water. I'd better not drink any!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Solviej! My kids and I really love them. You really are the best, and should seriously consider starting your own business. Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete