Friday, November 8, 2013

Pretty little hottie.

 This little hot water bottle cover was gifted to my sister, Mrs. W. for her birthday this year. The pattern is available here for free. I chose to make it striped, but I'm thinking of making another one with a cable down the middle. The yarn was in my stash and was perfect for it. I love the pretty colour variations on the contrast colour.


 I've got a few things knit up I can't share until December, so you probably won't see any posts on here until then. Right now I'm waiting for some yarn to arrive, and I'm feeling a little lost with nothing on my needles. I might have to just start something before my Christmas present yarn arrives. I don't think I'll get a lot knit for Christmas this year. I always have high hopes, but leave it too late. If my yarn doesn't arrive soon, there may be no hand made gifts this year. Shocking I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment