Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Head!

 This is Meret.
I made it out of Berrocco Vintage for my sister Mrs. M's birthday. I've had this pattern in my Ravelry queue for quite sometime. I do love a beret, and my sister does love pink. I really couldn't go wrong. What I love about this pattern is that there are so many possibilities. I wanted mine to look like the picture with the pattern though, so I followed the directions to make it just that way. I found the pattern was nice and easy for me to understand. I didn't have to look anything up, so it made it a really quick and easy project. I needed it to get done fast because I had to take a two week break from knitting and so this was left until the very last minuet. It still arrived a day late. In true British fashion, they are going through a heat wave right now. It seems to always do this. As soon as school gets out for summer the temperature will drop and the rain will arrive. Don't say I didn't warn you.
 So Mrs. M. has put it safely away for now. She will be sure to enjoy it once the winter comes though.

2 comments: