Saturday, January 26, 2013

Re-makes

It's nice to find patterns you want to come back to. Sometimes it's because you really loved it the first time around. Other times you are trying to make it better. The three finished item I'm sharing today are all remakes. The first is the Hermione Cable and Eyelet Hat. This is my fourth time knitting it up. Each time I have made it slightly differently. Always searching for the perfect fit. With this one I am most happy. I feel like it looks and fits perfectly. I will write up my changes on my Ravelry project page if you are interested in them.

Second remake is this Aviatrix baby hat. I made one a little over a year ago to take to a baby shower. I thought I'd make the same things for a baby shower I went last weekend. I love this cute hat.

These Baby Booties were meant to go with the hat, but I finished them a little late for the baby shower. The mother to be will get them tomorrow, so no harm done. Perfect for a winter baby.

I have some other finished items I put in the post to England this week. When they are received, I will share. Hope you are all keeping warm, and getting lot's a creative things done.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all. Those booties came out great; she will love them. I love that you "put it in the post."

    ReplyDelete