Monday, January 9, 2012

Manly Apron

 My husband might kill me for this first picture. He hates it, but I don't care. I do pretty much all the cooking in our home, and I'm pretty cool with that. But there are some things, being a vegetarian, I won't handle. So around all the major Holidays, and whenever he wants bacon, my other half is forced to don an apron and get to work in the kitchen.


I finally got sick of him wearing my apron and decided it was time for him to have his own. I picked up another apron pattern from JoAnns when they were on sale for a dollar and got to work.


I think he had already put the lamb to cook when he opened this on Christmas, but there will always be another opportunity to put it to use.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute guy you have there - apron and all! Glad that he has some cooking skills!

    ReplyDelete