Monday, June 20, 2011

Homeless mitts


My husband thinks that only homeless people wear fingerless gloves, but now I wear them too! Well I won't be needing them for a while since it feels a lot like summer already here. The pattern is from the purlbee the yarn is from knitpicks. The colour is called green veggies, I thought it was the perfect colour for a long time veggie lover like me. I had to make a couple of changes to the pattern. I have quite skinny wrists, so instead of casting on 60 stitches, I only cast on 50. I also knitted them an inch shorter that the pattern stated. I used self striping yarn so I only needed to use one ball. Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I need to knit more again! Let's knit together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy stuff I want another pair now :-)

    ReplyDelete